What do you need to know about the reasons to replace customer service software? Also, what are the latest customer service facts and stats? Finally, how do you choose the right one for your business and what are the most important software tips?
Customer Service Software Facts and Stats
- 78% of customers did not make a purchase due to a bad customer service experience
- 5-10% is the probability of selling to a prospect
- Did you know that businesses usually hear from about 4% of its dissatisfied buyers, clients or customers?
- There is up to 70% probability of selling to an existing customer.
- Loyal customers can be worth about 10 times as much as their very first purchase from your company.
- It takes up to 12 positive experiences in making up for a single unresolved experience.
The Top Reasons for Replacing Customer Service Software
- Lack functionality 30%
- Integrations limited 20%
- Need to scale 16%
- Too complex 16%
- Need customization 11%
- Too expensive
Do you want to know how to choose a customer service software? While there can be plenty of choices in the category, selecting the right one can make the big difference. If you’re shopping around for the help desk software for your company, check out the following. Later, learn of the top reasons to replace your software if you’re currently using one.
Choosing the Customer Service Software for Your Business
- Know what services you provide
- Know what your customers need.
- Review your customer service activities and find out if they are essential to customer experience.
- Filter your choices by listing down the features you want and know if the feature is connected to the software or you still need a separate tool to make it work.
- Know if the customer service software is easy to use for your team.
- Determine if you can use the tool as your business grows.
- Find out the software support’s reliability when you meet a problem with the tool, such as during an outage.