Many collaboration services and customer service tracking software are available online and choosing is what you need to do. You need to make sure that you check each site of the tool to ensure that it is the best choice. You also need to know about its feature, but if you do not want to waste your time, you can try HyperOffice.
Information about the Company: HyperOffice Review
Hyper Office is an online collaboration company lettings users to access and store files, contacts, tasks, documents, links as well as any digital file. HyperOffice was designed as cloud based tool that is alternative to Microsoft Office 2010. The tool is easy to set up allowing customers, clients and co-workers to see certain data. If your company needs cloud based collaboration tool, you will be impress with HyperOffice interface. It is highly customizable, cost effective and slick. It is easy to set up for wide area networks and local networks that allow clients and team members to have access on data.
- Task creation, tracking and assignment: The software make it easy to users in managing their tasks. For new tasks, it can be created with just few clicks of button. This feature allows users to track and monitor the progress of their tasks.
- Online document management: With it, you can store and organize documents on your cloud that can e accessed by your team if you want.
- Contact management and online calendars: The tool allows you to manage essential dates like product delivery and meetings through its online calendar feature. The good thing is that it can be shared with your members or colleagues by allowing them to have access on it. This feature allows users to export, synchronize and import essential contacts.
- Mobile support: Hyperoffice is supported on mobile platform that allows you to have access on your documents as well as to collaborate with your members, anywhere and anytime you want.
- User administration: Its user management modules add layer of customizability that allows users to delete and add members.
- Customer and design support: The software has eye catching and slick interface design with friendly support staff.
Take a look on this complete Contactually review!
Pros and Cons of Hyperoffice
- Customizable portal: Users can add their company logo and have their own design.
- Simple task management: In jus few clicks, you can assign tasks and create tasks that you want. The software gives tracking tools that help you in monitoring and checking the status of your tasks.
- Secure and easy document management: All documents are stored on cloud and accessible to other members.
- Integrated collaboration service
- Modern and slick interface
- Great online help
- Confusing terminology
- Complex settings
- Scattered IU glitches
When to Use Hyperoffice
HyperOffice is fully hosted tool and it is loaded with superb features that you can use. If you want to send documents to your members, you can use the system. It is easy to use and fully customizable.
Companies are using HyperOffice because of its loaded features. You can also try to know what you get with it. There is nothing wrong in trying because you get to know more details about the software.
Get it today and use our Hyperoffice review!